Thursday, March 17

Meyer lemon curd

 
Remember these guys? I had some skeptical commenters, but they were in fact lemons, and not oranges. And I put them to good use.
Someone recently asked me what lemon curd was. My response..."It's kind of like lemon jam, but not...?"  
Dumb description, for how good it is. Espesh if you make it from scratch, which I attempted recently.

I followed this recipe almost to a T...and it's not as hard as it may look. Try it. Surprise yourself. And then have delicious Meyer lemon goodness to put on just about anything for weeks to come. Also, I bought this Weck set as a housewarming gift to myself when I moved up to Seattle in January. I love them.

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yummy.It sounds and looks so delicious. Im going to check out the recipe right now:) Hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

I made curd last month too! oh man, i'm in love. Here's the recipe I followed.
http://www.thepastryaffair.com/blog/2011/2/23/meyer-lemon-curd.html

this lemon and chocolate tart is on my radar. you must try!
http://www.thepastryaffair.com/blog/2011/2/25/lemon-chocolate-tart.html

Post a Comment

Please include your email so I can better respond to you!