Thursday, December 9

did you know it snows at disneyland?

Yesterday I took a break from the blogging world and visited the happiest place on earth...or at least in Anaheim, California. I had a free pass from doing a volunteer project with the company I used to work for. Never thought I'd say this, but thank you Disney for allowing me to save $101. What a gift.
Disneyland goes all out during the Christmas season. The Haunted Mansion joins forces with Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. The highly renowned fireworks show takes off to Tchaikovsky's Trepak (Russian Dance). AND DID I MENTION THAT IT SNOWS?! ...all down Main Street after the castle magically lights up for the holidays. Watch this time lapse video of the castle in transformation:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your email so I can better respond to you!