Thursday, December 9

jenny o. - get down for the holidays


At barely two minutes long, I have felt the need to place this song on repeat a lot today. It's a fun, grooving Christmas tune. And it's brought to you by...Target! Yep. You can even download it and 14 other semi-original holiday songs for *free* here.

"Let's hit the dance floor, see everyone we know. We'll cut a rug and sneak up on the mistletoe. I'll sing a song or two with them, and then we best be on our way...off to paint this moonlit town ablaze..."

2 comments:

vintch said...

this song seriously made my morning! and as fabulous as christmas carols are, this is such a fun break! so happy i found your blog!

Fit With Flash said...

dude. that's seriously cute. adding it to my 3+ hour long Christmas playlist. (that I've been playing since the day after Thanksgiving). yessss.

Post a Comment

Please include your email so I can better respond to you!