Tuesday, August 31

{ this is fun }


Ashley over at {never}homemaker is sharing my fitness story on her blog! 


Part of it has been written about before on my blog, but I expanded it a little more when I heard she was sharing peoples' personal health and fitness stories. Let's be honest here, my "fitness story" isn't anywhere near being done...but it's come a massively long way in the last year. I feel great, and I have so many of you to thank for your encouragement and advice.
You can read the real thing here.

Love you all...

3 comments:

Allie said...

Awesome! I'm inspired.

Bridget said...

read it - you go girl.

and i happen to have a lululemon sports bra on as. we. speak. what are the chances?!

Amanda Marshall said...

MADS! Awww I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I'm just waiting for the day (soon) when we'll do a half together!

Post a Comment

Please include your email so I can better respond to you!